6 comments
  1. If you're getting charged through an American bank account, for fuck's sake, contact your bank and report the charges as fraudulent.

    Then switch to another company than Orange! Cancel your account, transfer your number, and let them know that their charges have been reported as fraudulent to the bank!

    My current cellular company in Israel actually only charges me the 99 NIS/month they actually claim to charge, and my plan is unlimited everything including calls to the US and Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm haveing the same problume

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know a number to call orange from america to speak to someone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep calling and complaining. Unless they have your signature for something, or a sound recording of you asking for the change, they will give your money back. You will have to fight for it however. Good luck, and let me know how it goes!

      Delete
  4. Typical narcissistic inconsideration of Israelis, I've had to cancel my cards on account of this

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am experiencing a similar problem. They are invoicing me for a second line (never activated - no sim card, not requested). They admitted error after days of trying to speak with someone sensible. As yet - despite their assurances- money has not been reimbursed. Terrible customer care

    ReplyDelete